Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Love You Forever

It's nearly 1am and I find myself sneaking into your room to scoop you up into my arms and rock you just to stare at you. You weren't crying at all. Not to be fed nor to be held. I simply wanted to hold you. To feel your tiny little baby self on me. 

I never want to take for granted the minuscule amount of time we have together as you being this little. I know you will always be my baby but you won't always be this way as you are already growing up way too fast! Are we really only 7 months away from you being 1 year old?! It's ridiculous. Everytime I find another outfit or another fuzzy sleeper that doesn't fit, it brings tears to my eyes! It's a rough life being your mama with all these tears all the time ;) Oh, but it is so incredibly rewarding. 

Your smile and your happiness is everything to me. It always will be. I'm going to miss when your little nose was the size of my thumbnail as it is right this second - I know that because I just held you in my arms wrapped up tight and close to me. 

You truly are my own piece of heaven, Harper Eve. ❤️




No comments: