Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Building a Life in Love

Adam Patrick Gutierrez & Mandi Linné Avis
December 21, 2010




"I do not want to wake up from this wonderful dream with you."

It's hard to describe how much you care for somebody and how close you have grown to be with them...without making the person you're describing this to melt into a puddle of mush with all the lovey dovey details.

Bare with this.

Adam and I..
We define the term "best friends."
Before him,
I never knew I could let down my guard so much to one person.
He's everything I want and need combined...
He's my therapist, my trainer, my stabilizer, my sweetheart, my best friend, and the only person I want to spend time around when I'm feeling independent.
And he's definitely stolen my heart. Literally. ;)

We eat entirely too much candy together some nights
and get so sick from it,
but we're there for each other for the comfort and the laughs
that make the stomach ache go away.

We can read each other's minds
and even after running ourselves down with our ridiculously busy lives,
we always know what the other one of us wants.
My happiness is always in the apple of his eye.
We adore eachother.

He will always be there with flowers and a bottle of my favorite red wine
after I've had the roughest day.
OR with a surprise homemade dinner.
OR with a surprise date night out.
And most importantly, he's there for me with a sweet kiss and a hug.
We never get sick of each other and we don't care for time apart.
We keep a healthy balance with our love life
 and we share the strongest connection.

We're meant to be.