Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Place to Start

I always thought blogging was something people did if they weren't living their lives on their tippy toes or for those who were never rushing around staying busy and just needed something to keep them more busy...now I'm realizing that it is something anybody and everybody does, whether it's to keep track of their non-stop way of life or just to pass time. With me, I decided to create a blog because I wanted a piece of something to look back on and a way to share my creativity and view on things...I guess.
I'm 21 years old and I have more ambition than I know what to do with. My life and my thoughts are constantly in motion and I keep myself at such a level of busy-ness that it's gotten to the point where I refer to my mind as freight train brain. So here's where I'll try to put most of these thoughts and actions, maybe then I'll feel more organized.
I'm connected at the hip with the most amazing, inspiring, and admirable guy...Adam. He does more for me than any man probably ever could for a girl in this time. He keeps me focused, determined, motivated, sane, refreshed, and most of all - I'm more than happy with him every day.
Here I am. My name is Mandi.