Thursday, November 20, 2014

World's Best Husband

I have the most amazing husband and I'm allowed to brag about him here ;)

1. During labor he never once showed his own fears or any weakness and was so strong for me. He didn't even call me bossy when I sent him on a million different missions during all 22 hours of labor. 

2. He actually asked me to wake him up for Harper's middle of the night feedings/diaper changes/pacifier replacements ha. And he was thrown off when I didn't the first few weeks.

3. The first time I had a "mommy break-down" he dropped everything and comforted me then the next day set up a surprise, baby-free date night while his parents watched Harper. During our date we had a rule that we couldn't talk about baby anything and we fell in love all over again. Date night is such a magical place.

4. He cooked dinner for me just about every night in my third trimester of pregnancy. He still dotes on me the same way now even more with a new baby in the house!

5. As a present for me & Harper, he hired the best cleaning lady to thoroughly clean our entire house for when I came home from the hospital - seriously, the place was immaculate.

6. After the couple of little tiffs we have had, he always ends up buying me flowers and saying sorry even though half the time I'm the one who should be doing that for him.

7. Girls nights/days are highly encouraged by Adam and he is willing, not to mention excited, to watch Harper while I'm away!

8. At 7 weeks old, Harper has already turned into the world's biggest daddy's girl. 

9. He makes homemade candy. Any flavor I want :)

10. The walls in our home are filled with framed paintings and pictures but the most beautiful artwork are the oil and acrylic paintings by him...That's not even me being biased...here's the very first painting he ever did annnd it's free handed:


11. When we first started dating almost 4 years ago, he let me be me and do whatever I wanted. I was so wild and crazy but he stuck by my side.
12. Adam has brought so much balance to my life. 

13. He stands up for what he's passionate about and helps other people (and me) see sides of things that they don't at first.

14. He still dates me like we just met.

No comments: