Monday, September 5, 2011

A Hobby. How I Really Feel.

I have done a handful of events that involve "modeling," whether it's been photoshoots, runway gigs, promotional events, or anything along those lines, it is what it is to me...a hobby.
Although I absolutely love feeling like I'm showing off what my mama gave me, it's not something that goes to my head. I don't see it as work or as a career really.
I would love to pursue it but I don't exactly plan to unless it just falls into my hands that way.
I have never considered myself a model or even referred to myself that way or to anybody else.
I'm not sure if that's because I'm being modest or if it's because I don't think applying pounds of makeup turns a girl into a model.
Models are usually naturally flawless and beautiful, dolled up or not.
Many girls get that way by being the positive type of person who is graceful and loving in every aspect.
Or just by being lucky, even if they aren't the best person.

Girls all over the world have the ability to show inner beauty throughout.
How you act makes you who you are. Not how you look.
How you treat people, yourself, and how you show love to others is where true beauty shows.

This isn't new to us. We should all have this down by now.
Some people really just don't though, it's that thick-headedness.

To me, I'm not a model.
Just an ordinary girl with a few of my own mottos to live by.

I don't think I will continue to pursue modeling.
I don't feel like I'm what they are looking for.
It's not an insecurity, just a realization.

Breathe Easy. Keep Smiling. Stay Positive.



No comments: