Friday, September 9, 2011

Piece of Mind, State of Mind

Jet Lag got the best of me this week.
It's leaving me unmotivated, so exhausted, no energy and zero creativity - thinking & talking-wise.
Basicaslly, I'm not very entertaining to be around until I catch up on time.
Unless you count entertainment as watching me be a complete mess and shuffle around the house and work mindlessly while mumbling random things to people. Barefeet, in Pajamas, with bedhead. Maybe that's what I do.

Generally, when I'm caught up on sleep and energy and everything I need to keep myself awake..I can get waves of amusing thoughts. One liners, sarcasm, smartass remarks. That's just my thing. I have to be in the right state of mind and then I can be on a roll for a while, hours of entertainment.

I do everything I want to do and keep myself easily occupied, alone or not. I'll bake cupcakes in a spur of the moment or cook up some huge feast to share with Adam and all the boys that live with him. I think that's where a blog plays its part too, something to do when I need to feel accomplished with my freight train brain of thoughts and ideas. I put myself at peace this way.

Just one of those little characteristics that people just have to do for some peace of mind.

When I'm drained I have zero creativity it seems like.
So I become pretty much mute.

Don't take it personally if I don't feel like talking.


No comments: