Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Welcoming Autumn

I went out last night with my mama, my sister, and my best friend, Bri.
Mom told me that I've been away too long. I knew this but I didn't want to hear it.
I've basically created this world for myself where I do what I want, when I want, how I want, and with whoever I want.
I haven't made enough time to see all of the people I want to see and mama is missing me.
I've never been made out to feel so distant before, even for just that second that she expressed this to me.
There haven't been any specific reasons for my absence as far as going out with everybody anymore.
I do still feel extremely tempted to call everybody up during the weekend and go out.
So when I do, I will.
I'm just feeling more like a homebody than ever before.
I'm gonna blame it on the season.

SO, with Autumn almost here, I have almost no motivation to go out and party. For the most part.
All I want to do is cuddle up with some hot tea or hot chocolate with a fire and watch movies once it gets cold out.
It's like I'm in hibernation mode.
This is absolutely one of my favorite seasons with the chilly weather and all that comes with it...
The colorful falling leaves, crisp air, toasty fireplaces, sock covered feet, skinny jeans and boots with heels, fashiony scarves, snuggling up to my Adam, hot cocoa, chick-flick movies like The Holiday, last-minute drives to get Pinkberry Fro-Yo with the heat on my feet in the car, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, home sweet home scented candles, baking pies and yummy treats, I love it. 

No comments: