Saturday, January 11, 2014

Week 6



How far along: 6 weeks.

How big is baby: The size of a sweet pea! 


Total weight gain: Still haven't checked the scale but probably at least a pound.

Maternity clothes: I'm fitting in most of my clothes but definitely opting to wear leggings and sweat pants around the house & as much as possible. 

Sleep: I'm starting to feel the fatigue slightly and realizing naps are becoming a must on most days. Still sleeping through the night!

Best moment of the week: We celebrated Julie's birthday this week and the Who's Bad tournament. We've told Adam's side of the family and some friends so it's been really nice having everyone check up on me and care for me. 

Food cravings: Allllll the time! Since so many foods sound awful majority of the time, I crave few things: watermelon, strawberries, lots and lots of Rice Krispies with bananas. 

Food aversions: Just about everything makes me sick when I smell it. Lingering smells on clothes, smells I loved just a week ago, sweet things. Anything will do it. 

Symptoms: The cramping has eased up a little but still comes in waves so I'm loving my heat pad, which Adam renamed my cramp pad. Still have acne and backne, headaches, back aches, and nausea. But thanking god, I haven't thrown up!

Belly Button: Innie

Movement: it's still too early to feel anything but I'm getting anxious for it!

Gender: We'll get to find out at 12 weeks!

What I’m looking forward to: Getting through traveling for our tournaments! 

What I miss: Nothing.

Next appt: February 3, 2014