Saturday, January 18, 2014

Week 7

How far along: 7 weeks.

How big is baby: The size of a blueberry

Maternity clothes: Leggings and slightly looser shirts.

Sleep: Constantly so tired and unmotivated! 

Best moment of the week: I made it through traveling to El Paso, Texas and then Albuquerque, New Mexico. 

Food cravings: I make sure to eat a light breakfast each morning, always wanting cereal. And lately I've been wanting cream of wheat, original flavor since it's so bland it doesn't make me sick.
Craving fruits and few vegetables. Also drinking lots of lemon water.

Food aversions: This symptom hasn't gotten any better yet.

Symptoms: Little to no cramping, nausea, headaches and backaches and I'm starting to feel the bladder pressure everyone talks about.

Belly Button: Innie

Movement: it's still too early to feel anything but I'm getting anxious for it!

Gender: We'll get to find out at 12 weeks!

What I’m looking forward to: Growing this wonderful miracle! 

What I miss: Nothing.

Next appt: February 3, 2014