Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Week 8

Week 8

How far along: 8 weeks

How big is baby: The size of a raspberry! 

Weight gain: I started at 125 lbs and have actually dropped 3 lbs. I'm currently 122.7 lbs

Maternity clothes: My jeans are starting to become just slightly tight. I can still wear them but they're so far from comfortable. 

Sleep: Full blown exhaustion! I'm now waking up in the middle of the night at least once to go to the bathroom. 

Best moment of the week: Adam has been taking such tremendous care of me! He is an amazing husband and I know he'll be an amazing father too :)

Food cravings: I'm wanting more carbs than normal and am just about always in the mood for comfort foods like pot roast, Mac & cheese or butter noodles, mashed potatoes and corn, etc. It's starting to get just a little easier to go to restaurants because before I didn't want anything just about. 

Food aversions: This symptom hasn't gotten any better at all.

Symptoms: Little to no cramping, nausea but no puking, headaches and backaches and I'm starting to feel the bladder pressure everyone talks about, lots and lots of bathroom trips! Ha

Belly Button: Innie

Movement: it's still too early to feel anything but I'm anxious for it!

Gender: We'll get to find out at 12 weeks!

What I’m looking forward to: I can't wait to have a baby bump to actually know and feel the baby is there! 

What I miss: Nothing.

Next appt: February 3, 2014 


My pregnancy food aversions have brought me to a slight sour candy addiction in which my adorable husband can't help but spoil me with. The sourness really offsets my nausea so I constantly want some.

Today he went to the store and bought me every piece of sour candy that was in sight. I love him.