Wednesday, February 19, 2014

11 Weeks


Week 11

How far along: 11 weeks 

How big is baby: The size of a lime! 



Weight gain: I didn't check...

Maternity clothes: Yes, love the long shirts!

Sleep: Definitely could use more. 

Best moment of the week: House hunting & getting to spend some time with Morgan and Mitch and my hubby too. Technically I'm on week 12 right now, writing this post a little late but we put an offer on a house today, our first offer but I'm hoping we get it! Fingers crossed :)


Food cravings: Comfort foods & still lots of fruit and some veggies. Today (11 weeks, 3 days) I have really been wanting this meal that my dad used to always cook for us when we were little: Mac & Cheese with cream of mushroom & tuna. It sounds weird but it's amazing! Also, vanilla bean ice cream in waffle cones. Mmmm!

Food aversions: Still awful. But might be starting to clear just a little! My symptoms are the worst at night so it's hard to tell at times.

Symptoms: Right now I'm battling a cold so I have a lot of congestion going on. Pregnancy wise I have achy boobs, some night time nausea and little nausea during the day when I need to eat something. Headaches! 

Belly Button: Innie

Wedding Ring on or off: On, no swelling yet!

Happy or moody most of the time: I'm extremely happy the majority of the time and so excited to be pregnant! But the tiredness and this cold + aches have been making me a little moody lately.

Movement: Not that I can feel yet!

Gender: We'll get to find out soon.

What I’m looking forward to: Finding out if this baby is a boy or girl!

What I miss: Actually...I kind of miss being able to have a spontaneous extra dirty martini with my girlfriends (momma, Bri, Libby, Tess, my sisters...missing them!) but I wouldn't trade a thing!

Next appt: February 24, 2014

Starting to show a little...but really just looking like a chunk. 

3 months preggo and wearing jeans!

I also wanted to share some pre-preggo pictures from this summer (2013).