Thursday, March 13, 2014

14 Weeks




How far along: 14 weeks 

How big is baby: Baby is now the length of a lemon.



Weight gain: 127.3 lbs according to my scale at home but the doctor's scale might be different since I was 128 at 12 weeks...

Maternity clothes: I'm ready to start wearing maxi dresses! Easiest thing to wear with nothing else fitting already.

Sleep: The same.

Best moment of the week: We put an offer on a house in Dacono and they accepted it! We finally have a house and we get to move in by April. I'm sooo excited. It has mountain views from the backyard and master bedroom upstairs and the city isn't planning on developing any time soon. It doesn't have a basement but the length of the house is big enough that we don't really need one. Plus it's a two story house with a loft area at the top of the stairs as an extra living room/office/etc. It has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a really open floor plan with wood floors and the perfect kitchen. Here's what the house looks like, so cute!

Food cravings: LEMONS. As ironic as that is. I have been putting lemons in all my water, drinking ridiculous amounts of lemonade everywhere I go, and even eating lemon slices with a salt on them.
I also can't get enough mexican food, chipotle, and breakfast foods like cereal and oatmeal.

Food aversions: Actually this would fall into the category of smell aversions....spray tan smell. It makes me so nauseous after I get a spray tan and let it sink in for a few hours. Gag. A lot of smells are still doing that though.

Symptoms: mild acne, light headaches from time to time, some nausea at night but usually will go away if/when I eat something.

Belly Button: Innie

Wedding Ring on or off: On, no swelling yet!

Happy or moody most of the time: happy happy happy.

Movement: Not that I can feel yet!

Gender: We'll get to find out so soon!

What I’m looking forward to: Moving into our new home, finding out the gender, and starting fresh with our lives together :)

What I miss: The beach.

Next appt: March 24, 2014