Saturday, March 22, 2014

16 Weeks

How far along: 16 weeks

How big is baby: Baby has graduated to the size of an avocado.


Weight gain: 127.4 this morning (exactly 16 weeks today) but the other night I was 129 lbs so I guess my weight fluctuates a lot. I'm supposed to be gaining a pound a week during 2nd trimester.

Maternity clothes: I definitely need to buy some real maternity pants now! And more dresses. I'm really liking the Jessica Simpson maternity collection: Jessica Simpson Motherhood

Sleep: I'm not needing to take naps like in 1st trimester but I've been falling asleep on the couch really early at night and only waking up once in the night.

Best moment of the week: We had our house inspection on Monday and didn't find one thing wrong with the house besides some minor exterior cracks that just need to be filled. The move in date is getting so close!

Food cravings: So.many.things. Chipotle vegetarian burritos.

  Fresh tomatoes with salt

Chocolate Banana Smoothies or Elephantinis (Chocolate milk, banana, cinnamon, whipped cream)

Food aversions: Not as bad as before! I have more of a preference over what I want instead of just avoiding foods that gross me out altogether.

Symptoms: Acne, back ache like crazy! But I did just get adjusted so it's feeling a lot better, the chiropractor told me I just need to ice my lower back because of the pinched nerves swelling up.

Belly Button: Innie

Wedding Ring on or off: On, no swelling yet.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy.

Movement: I swear during the RMN tournament last weekend I felt a little flutter and a couple of times after that too. Really really subtle and quick. I'm so excited to feel full on movement.

Gender: I'm really thinking it's a boy but we either find out in 2 days or in 4 more weeks when I'm 20 weeks along depending on what the doctor says on Monday.

What I’m looking forward to: Finding out the gender and throwing a gender reveal party!

What I miss: The beach..But Adam went to the store and bought me all kinds of different organic fruit juices and nectars to make my own Mocktails so I can make virgin Sex on the Beach drinks and the chocolate banana ones and next I'll probably have a virgin mojito. We have our little stay-in nights where we make drinks and relax and pretend we're on vacation ha ha. :) It's so refreshing to have such an amazing and supportive man by my side. I'm not the least bit worried about going into labor because he will take the absolute best care of me when the baby's coming. I love him 200% wholeheartedly.


Next appt: March 24, 2014