Sunday, March 2, 2014

13 Weeks




How far along: 13 weeks 

How big is baby: Baby has graduated to the size of a peach.




Weight gain: 128 or so. (I'm not very good at keeping track of my weight gain this early on).

Maternity clothes: Some.

Sleep: The same.

Best moment of the week: As I wrote about last week, I am Rh-negative so because of this I was kinda worried/nervous/unsure how to feel since pregnancy itself is nerve-wracking enough. However, when I went to my mom's to discuss baby shower plans for August with her and my granny and aunt, she stopped me when I told her I was negative and said she is too and that she got 2 Rho-GAM shots for all 4 of her pregnancies - like no big deal. Same with my aunt! I am so relieved that it's really not anything to stress or worry about since now I know I have family that went through the same thing.

Not so great moment of the week: We are still house hunting and found an amazing house I fell in love with in a good area/good neighborhood and close enough to our families...however, the seller had added on a big bedroom and living area to the back of the house 13 years ago when the codes were all approved but since then the codes have changed and he (seller) does not want to deal with paying for the inspection to pass the extra square footage so he's basically asking for cash only and no inspection (since it might not pass because of the neighborhood's codes). We're going through a lender so this would be impossible and a headache for us. :(

Food cravings: Grapes! And my mom's homemade Swedish Pancakes



Food aversions: Up until about 2 days ago I refused to eat eggs. The thought of them made me gag...but for the first time in the last 3 months I had eggs for breakfast. 

Symptoms: Headaches every day, mild nausea, exhaustion, back aches and pains, mild acne.

Belly Button: Innie

Wedding Ring on or off: On, no swelling yet!

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy with some nightly grumpiness because of exhaustion!

Movement: Not that I can feel yet!

Gender: We'll get to find out in 7 weeks. (At 20 Weeks)

What I’m looking forward to: Seeing more of baby and hearing what the doctor has to say at each appointment.

What I miss: Nothing!

Next appt: March 24, 2014