Friday, April 4, 2014

17 Weeks

How far along: 17 weeks

How big is baby: Baby is the size of an onion 





Weight gain: 133lbs at the doctors office.
Maternity clothes: I bought lots of maxi dresses for this spring and summer!


Sleep: My dreams have started t get really crazy and keeping my mind busy at night so I'm still exhausted! 

Best moment of the week: We get to move into our new house next Tuesday April 8th!

Food cravings: Virgin Micheladas from El Talatio, ice water, and Lemon flavored Vitamin Water! 






Food aversions: Still pretty strong.

Symptoms: Acne!! And backache so bad. 

Belly Button: Innie, but stretching vertically!

Wedding Ring on or off: On, no swelling yet.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy.
Movement: yes! Lots of little flutters. 

Gender: we find out on Wednesday!
What I’m looking forward to: our gender reveal party and the 3D/4D ultrasound appointment.
What I miss: nothing!

Next appt: April 21, 2014