Tuesday, April 15, 2014

19 Weeks

How far along: 19 weeks

How big is baby: Harper is the size of a mango




Weight gain: I'll check next week at the doctor appointment.

Maternity clothes Maxi dresses, skirts, sweat pants

Sleep: Freight-train brain. Middle of the night bathroom breaks.

Best moment of the week: Me and Adam both got to feel her first official kick! I can't wait to feel more. We are also all moved into our new home and looove it so much. 

Food cravings: Noodles, Iced tea, comfort foods, watermelon.

Food aversions: On and off.

Symptoms: My symptoms are starting to settle down but I still have random ones here and there.

Belly Button: Innie/outie, but stretching vertically still... I think it's gonna pop out sooner than later.

Wedding Ring on or off: On, no swelling.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! I've had some crazy emotional nights but Adam has been so great to me and supportive and continues to make me feel better when I want to cry out of nowhere ha.


Movement: yes! Lots of really little kicks and movements all over my belly.

Gender: Girl girl girl :)



What I’m looking forward to: Our first baby shower in May and designing her nursery. I'm loving the idea of yellow and ivory with gold accents for a nursery!

What I miss: nothing!

Next appt: April 21, 2014