Tuesday, April 29, 2014

21 Weeks

How far along: 21 weeks

How big is baby: Harper is the size of a pomegranate. 

As embarrassing as these two pictures are, they're all I took this week...




Weight gain: 139.4 lbs

Maternity clothes: The same.


Sleep: still napping and getting up in the middle of the night.

Best moment of the week: finishing our last tournament of the season! Until July at least. 

Food cravings: Reese's puffs cereal. I still can't go a day without it. Moderation is 🔑

Food aversions: On and off.

Symptoms: I thought my hair would be amazing from the hormones and prenatals and all buuuut it actually needs a complete renourish because it's so dry and so breakable right now. Other than that the only symptom I have is back pain.

Belly Button: more so an outtie but still hasn't popped out yet. 

Wedding Ring on or off: On, no swelling.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy

Movement: yes! She moves the most in the early morning and when I lay down at night. I can almost see her kicks from the outside.

Gender: Girl 💕💗🎀

What I’m looking forward to: We are painting Harper's nursery this weekend!
What I miss: Nothing.

Next appt: May 16, 2014