Friday, April 4, 2014

18 Weeks

How far along: 18 weeks

How big is baby: Baby Harper Eve is the size of a sweet potato!

Weight gain: 133lbs at the doctors office.

Maternity clothes Maxi dresses, skirts, sweat pants. My belly is growing pretty big, my sisters think I'm going to be HUGE.

Sleep: Vivid dreams, middle of the night bathroom breaks.

Best moment of the week: Finding out our baby's gender and seeing her on the ultrasound moving around in there and kicking and dancing! Here's our ultrasound video :)



 


Food cravings: Water water water! Weird things that I would never normally order from restaurants, like Applebee's Steak Quesadilla Tower which is in like an eggroll wrap. So good but so weird that I ordered that...


Food aversions: On and off.

Symptoms: Acne!! And backache so bad. And I'm growing out of everrrrrything. It is becoming a task to find an actual supportive bra now too which really sucks.

Belly Button: Innie/outie, but stretching vertically!

Wedding Ring on or off: On, no swelling yet.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy.


Movement: yes! Even more constant little flutters. 

Gender: We found out that our little miracle is a GIRL! Her name is Harper Eve, as I snuck it in above. 


 ^^ Haha!

What I’m looking forward to: Planning our 2 baby showers (one for Adam's and my dad's side, one for my mom's side). And moving into our new home!!

What I miss: nothing!

Next appt: April 21, 2014