Tuesday, April 29, 2014

20 Weeks

How far along: 20 weeks

How big is baby: Harper is the size of a banana




Weight gain: 139.4 lbs 😳😢

Maternity clothes: The same.


Sleep: I've actually been napping more often lately, I thought second trimester gave me back energy but I guess I need more.

Best moment of the week: Seeing our baby girl's halfway point ultrasound! She is perfectly healthy and weighed 11oz right on schedule. Fortunately, our doctor went over everything for us :) Two kidneys, strong heartbeat, no spaces in her brain, etc etc. 

Food cravings: Reese's puffs cereal. Every morning and night! Also fruit still.



Food aversions: On and off.

Symptoms: My symptoms are starting to settle down but I still have random ones here and there. Lots of backache/pain! No stretch marks thank God, crossing my fingers I keep my belly oiled up enough and stay hydrated enough to not get any.

Belly Button: Innie/outie, but stretching vertically still... I think it's gonna pop out really soon!

Wedding Ring on or off: On, no swelling.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! I don't get why most women "can't stand their husbands" during pregnancy, I've never loved mine more 😍❤️
Movement: yes! Lots of little kicks. She's also feels like she's rolling around and swirling in there I'm loving it.

Gender: Girl 💕💗🎀


What I’m looking forward to: Our first baby shower in May and designing her nursery.
What I miss: starting to really miss having little legs haha I didn't realize my butt and legs were going to expand with my belly 😂

Next appt: May 16, 2014