Sunday, May 4, 2014

22 Weeks

How far along: 22 weeks

How big is baby: Harper is the size of a papaya. At her 20 week utrasound, the technician said that she is right on track with her growth and weighed in at 11 oz. I read that she is about 1 lb (16 oz) now :)

I also read that babies this far along can now sense light and dark and have their sense of touch.











Weight gain: 139.4 lbs last I checked...I'll weigh again soon.

Maternity clothes: I can't fit into any of my shorts or pants so I've been wearing the pants above, maxi dresses, skirts and sweat pants mostly. Also, Adam's clothes have become mine around the house too.


Sleep: I have my energy back for the most part! However I still go to bed early like an old lady and the latest I sleep in is about 8 am. Which is actually perfect to me.

Best moment of the week: We started painting Harper's nursery this weekend! We went with "early morning sun" yellow which is on the lighter side and it's opened up that bedroom really bright. I love it.
Food cravings: Healthy foods! I'm really loving Spinach & herb wraps with turkey and loaded with veggies. Also, apples & whipped peanut butter for dessert. :)




Food aversions: Not as bad!

Symptoms: Definitely feeling the back pain. 

Belly Button: more so an outtie but still hasn't popped out 100%. 

Wedding Ring on or off: On, no swelling.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! Sometimes I can feel the hormones trying to kick in strong and I feel like crying to no reason but it's never a sad thing it's just random and I learned how to laugh it off, so has Adam ha :)


Movement: She moves so much! I swear she thinks she's some kind of water dancer in there. Babies are said to sleep 14 hours out of the day so that must be at night time because there's a good amount of time during the day that she is just rolling around and kicking and punching. Unless she's just like her daddy and does all that in her sleep. ;)

Gender: Girl 💕💗🎀

What I’m looking forward to: An end to family drama (see below) and our baby shower!

What I miss: Nothing.

Next appt: May 16, 2014