Sunday, May 25, 2014

24 Weeks


How far along: 24 weeks

How big is baby: She's the size of a cantaloupe!






I'm showing a ton and the doctor said it's because I have a shorter torso so I popped out right away. 




Weight gain: about 15 lbs so far. I'm now 141 lbs and my doctor told me I'm right on track. I swear it's all in my boobs ugh.

Maternity clothes: Still dresses, loving summer!


Sleep: I'm sleeping more through the night.

Best moment of the week: My 24 week check up! I love checking up on her and hearing her heartbeat and learning new things about what she's doing in there. I had to do my glucose test and learned that I process sugar very well.

Food cravings: Fruit! Raspberries, grapes, and mangoes. I'm trying to eat as healthy as I can.

Food aversions: Little to none.

Symptoms: Back ache!

Belly Button: About 90% outtie.

Wedding Ring on or off: On, no swelling.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! Like, wanting to burst so happy.


Movement: Our doctor has me count 10 kicks every day and as long as she isn't completely still for a period of 8 hours, she's healthy. She is such an active baby!!  


Gender: Girl!

What I’m looking forward to: Getting completely settled into our house, finishing the front room, upstairs loft, and nursery.

What I miss: Nothing.

Next appt: June 16th