Sunday, May 25, 2014

25 Weeks



How far along: 25 weeks

How big is baby: She's the size of cauliflower






Weight gain: about 15 lbs so far. I'm now 141 lbs.

Maternity clothes: Still dresses and now Adam's boxers as shorts around the house.


Sleep: I'm sleeping more through the night.

Best moment of the week: Well Adam broke (sprained) his ankle and I caught a nasty cold so it hasn't been the best week. The best part was getting to rest in bed and be home for the last few days. Also, my sister-in-law, Rheanne bought me the blue dress that I'm wearing in the picture above and I absolutely love it!

Food cravings:  Raspberries



Food aversions: Little to none.

Symptoms: Back ache!

Belly Button: About 90% outtie.



Wedding Ring on or off: On, no swelling.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! So happy.


Movement: Tons of movement! She pushes up on my belly so I can feel her from the outside. I'm loving this whole experience.


Gender: Girl!

What I’m looking forward to: Getting completely settled into our house, finishing the front room, upstairs loft, and nursery. Annnnd our baby shower coming up on Saturday!

What I miss: Nothing.


Next appt: June 16th