Monday, June 2, 2014

26 Weeks




How far along: 26 weeks

How big is baby: She's the size of head of lettuce





Weight gain: I would guess about 142 lbs

Maternity clothes: I'm able to fit into some of Adam's momma's pants that she passed down to me (sizes 4-6) but I have to use a hair tie or rubber band to keep them fastened. I can also surprisingly fit into most of my swimsuit bottoms. It's definitely been dresses and sweat pants lately though.

Sleep: I'm starting to notice some discomforts but as long as I have my body pillows I sleep fine!

Best moment of the week: We got to have our baby shower and it was perfect!! Baby Harper is already so spoiled and so loved. She got TONS of clothes and outfits, I don't think we'll need anymore of those! :) We have our second baby shower in July so after that we'll be able to start shopping for all the essentials! 3 more months to go! We are beyond grateful and thankful for all of our amazing friends and family who showed us and this baby so much love and support. I am in awe with how lucky we are to have the support system that we do.







Food cravings: Creamy pastas and meals, anything with gravy or sauce on it! Yum!

Food aversions: None.

Symptoms: My back still hurts and now my feet are definitely starting to feel the extra weight. There are definitely some aches and pains and things I could do without but I'm really loving pregnancy otherwise.

Belly Button: Outtie

Wedding Ring on or off: On, no swelling.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!


Movement: She has finally transitioned from the right side of my belly to the left and more in the middle. She's kind of all over the place lately though.


Gender: Girl!

What I’m looking forward to: Getting her nursery completely finished painted so we can start putting all her little things in it!

What I miss: Sometimes I'm missing wine but not too much.

Next appt: June 16th

Here are some pictures from our "A Baby is Brewing: Baby Shower BBQ"

Baby Bottle Beer Chugging Race