Saturday, June 28, 2014

30 Weeks


How far along: 30 Weeks
How big is baby: Harper is the size of a cucumber














Weight gain: bleh.

Maternity clothes: Since maternity shorts and pants aren't always...well..appealing, I bought a pair of shorts the other day and almost cried buying them because they are size 15. I like them because they are loose on my legs and I can rig them together comfortably with a hair tye. haha

Sleep: Same as usual lately. I haven't had to add any extra pillows yet besides the one body pillow I cling to.

Best moment of the week: Adam and I both had such a busy work week so we didn't get to do too much but I did make the most of it while I watched the kids I nanny. When we both got off work we cooked together, watched movies, relaxed at home, and we went to the Louisville Street Fair with my family. It was a really good week to say the least.

 Food cravings:
I finally got frozen yogurt after I had been craving it for months. I thought that Pinkberry was the only frozen yogurt place that had those strawberry & mango fruit bobas but Red Mango does too and it's soo much closer! This makes me one happy preggo. I loaded it up with mangoes. raspberries, and strawberry boboa on peach flavored fro-yo.



I have also been craving Mexican food again. (And still sweets). So Adam and I made homemade fajitas the other night and they were some of the best things I have ever, ever tasted.

Food aversions: Not really.

Symptoms: The usual! Add on waking up with mild headaches every day though. My little stretch marks are starting to grow bigger :( And they have now made a debut onto the lowest part of my belly. I put cocoa butter on everyday and am constantly drinking tons of water! No really...like at least 100 ounces a day. But nope, they're still showing up. 

I have really developed the talked about nesting instinct. Adam made fun of me after catching me scrubbing the living room coffee table for the millionth time the other day and constantly dusting things... I'm noticing that I'm always wanting everything scrubbed down and clean. It has to be annoying to him but I can't help it ha 

 
Belly Button: Outtie, completely.

Wedding Ring on or off: On, no swelling there or in my feet and I hope it stays that way!

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! Getting sooo excited!


Movement: She's still being crazy active and using up all the space in there that she can. Adam loves "spending time" with her by feeling her move when he's home and whenever he can. He talks to her and tells her how much he loes her already. He makes sure he feels her at least once a day. I love my little family! How did I get so lucky and blessed? :)






What I’m looking forward to: Our baby shower and seeing all of my friends! I can't wait to get her nursery all completed.

What I miss: Mobility! Some days are better than others. I literally have to roll myself out of bed and it takes just about all of my strength and energy to get out of the car too.

Next appt: My 32 week appointment is July 14th. So close! 




No comments: