Sunday, August 10, 2014

36 Weeks

How far along: 36 Weeks

How big is baby: The size of a honeydew










Weight gain: stay tuned.

Maternity clothes: Same as always!


Best moment of the week: Just hitting 36 weeks, technically full term, is exciting enough! Adam and I have continued to push ourselves to get out of the house more, take the dogs on walks each night, and spend as much time as we possibly can enjoying each other's company as just the two of us together before Harper gets here. I took him on a surprise picnic date this week too!




Food Cravings: ice cream, sweets, and fruits and veggies. Adam's gramma gave us a family recipe book for Christmas and I fell in loooove with her Glazed Grapes recipe. It's grapes in a creamy mixture with almonds - it tastes like snickers to me! Perfect craving satisfaction. 

Symptoms: Braxton hicks but not as crazy as a few nights ago! I'm drinking Raspberry leaf tea on some days which is said to help with labor and delivery preparation so I'm hoping it does for me! I have crazy back ache and throbbing feet. I'm also sooo exhausted and having trouble sleeping now since it's hard to get comfortable, or she kicks too much to let me sleep, or I have to get up to go to the bathroom. 

Belly Button: outie

Swelling: My ring is officially off now but I don't feel like I look swollen at all anywhere.

Happy or Moody: Happy, anxious, excited, a little nervous. 

Movement: Harper's little feet or knees glide all around my ribs and right side. She loves moving around breakfast time and again like crazy at night, usually around 8-10 when Adam and I are unwinding from our days. - The doctors say not to worry if movement decreases or slows, but this little girl is SO active still. I don't think she sleeps ever...

What I'm looking forward to: Getting through the next couple of weeks! My big checkup is tomorrow  where we get to find out where I stand with dilation and all of that.

What I miss: Not sharing my body anymore! But I know that once I say this I'm going to take it back after having her and miss feeling her in there hah

Next Appointment: August 11th for 36 week checkup. Coming this Monday





No comments: