Sunday, August 24, 2014

37 Weeks

How far along: 37 Weeks

How big is baby: The size of a winter melon!





Weight gain: 159 (I started at 125)

Maternity clothes: Same as always! I started stocking up leggings and loose T-shirts now so I'll have something that fits me when leaving the hospital. 

Best moment of the week: Welllll we had the 36 week appointment which I thought was a big deal but it turns out my pregnancy is pretty uneventful so there was nothing new or different about this checkup. No dilation or effacement and she is still really high up so I'll be starting to do a lot of walking and bouncing on the exercise ball and drinking my raspberry leaf tea religiously. 

Adam's birthday was also this weekend! At midnight when Adam was getting home from working an event, I surprised him with balloons, wine, and a homemade lemon frosted strawberry cake and a little gift. Since we have Harper on the way we've both been taking things easy so we had a really mellow celebration by making breakfast together then he relaxed all day and my family invited him out for dinner in Louisville at the Waterloo where he fell in love with their burgers. :) it wasn't the happiest birthday for a few bizarre reasons/events that took place during the day but I did my best to make sure he knows how important his birthday is to me!

Food Cravings: cereal, salmon and avocados, zucchini and squash, some other random things. 



Symptoms: Braxton hicks, less sleeping, back ache, throbbing achey feet! 

Belly Button: outie

Swelling: My ring is officially off now but I don't feel like I look swollen at all anywhere. <-- still the same from last week. 

Happy or Moody: Happy, anxious, excited, getting nervous. 

Movement: she moves a little less now with minimal room but I still feel her feet/legs whatever it is in my ribs since she refuses to drop!

What I'm looking forward to: the next 3 weeks hopefully flying by.

What I miss: being able to squeeze and hug Adam really close! Haha

Next Appointment: August 22 for 38 week checkup





No comments: